Universal Pre-K Information Night
6 p.m., Wednesday, April 12
Unadilla Valley Central School Auditorium
This is an opportunity to hear about the Pre-K Program and the enrollment process. Enrollment will be held after the meeting until 8 p.m. If you are unable to attend, you can bring all materials to the Registrar, Jennifer Hodge.
If you have any questions, please call 847-7500 Ext. 4143 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!
Mrs. Michelle Hardler
Unadilla Valley Elementary Principal
Universal Pre-K Enrollment Information
The Unadilla Valley Elementary School will once again be offering Universal Pre-Kindergarten (UPK) for the school year 2023-24. Eligible participants must be four years of age on or before December 1st of the year in which they enroll in UPK and be a resident of the Unadilla Valley Central School District.
Registration for the UPK program will begin on Wednesday, April 12, 2023, with a meeting in the Auditorium at Unadilla Valley Central School at 6 p.m. The following pertinent information must be submitted to the school for your child to be eligible to attend. Please bring it to the meeting.
Copy of your child's birth certificate showing that your child's birth date is on or before December 1, 2019.
- Proof of residency. Examples would be a copy of a driver’s license, car insurance, utility bill, mortgage statement, or notarized landlord affidavit.
- Proof that your child has been tested for lead poisoning.
- Copy of your child's immunization record.
- Proof that your child has received or will receive a current physical by the onset of the 2023-2024 school year.
- Legal guardianship/custody documents, if applicable.
Additionally, please go to https://www.uvstorm.org/page/new-student-registration and fill out the New Student Registration forms.
Registration questions can be directed to Jennifer Hodge, Registrar, Guidance Office, 847-7500 ext. 1118. Or you may call Mrs. Hardler at 847-7500 ext. 4143 or Ms. Pizzuto at 847-7500 ext. 4151.