Print    Close This Window
Summer Food Service Program Available

Unadilla Valley Central School announces its participation in the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP). Meals will be provided to all children 18 years and under without charge. In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Site Information
Site Name: Unadilla Valley Central School Site Name: Hyde Park
Site Address: 4238 State Highway 8 Site Address: Main Street
New Berlin, NY New Berlin, NY
Begin Date: 7/10/17 End Date: 8/17/17 
Days Served: Monday throughThursday 
Meals Available: Breakfast and Lunch 
Service Time: 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. & 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.

Site Name: Hyde Park
Side Address: Main Street, New Berlin, NY
Begin Date: 7/31/17 
End Date: 8/18/17
Days Served: Monday through Friday
Meals Available: Breakfast and Lunch
Service Time: 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and 12 to 12:30 p.m.

Persons interested in receiving more information should contact: Pamela Rowe, 4238 State Highway 8; New Berlin, NY 13411; at 607.847.7500 ext. 4407 at Unadilla Valley Central School.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the Agency (State or Local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9922. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washing ton, D.C. 20250-9410;
2. Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
3. E-mail:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Respectfully; Pamela Rowe, Cook Manager