Unadilla Valley CSD Visiting Team protocol
- A supervisor at the entrance will screen and take your contact information then direct you to the contest area. Regardless of where you park at our facilities please instruct spectators to find the chaperone at the check in table which will be clearly marked.
- It is the responsibility of the visiting school to provide a team roster of who is attending from your school including scorekeeper, bus driver, etc… for contact tracing. Please have your coach hand complete roster to site chaperone
- We will not do preregistration of spectators. We will allow up to 200 spectators that must sign in with name and phone number upon arrival. When we reach 200 spectators admittance will stop, which is highly unlikely for any event we are hosting.
- This does not include: Class track meet in June. Separate protocol will be sent before the Class meet
- Spectators are required to wear masks and maintain social distancing while on school grounds
- Teams are encouraged to come to games already dressed to play. We will provide restrooms but NO locker rooms
- Visiting teams should bring their own water bottles.
- Press box is for scoreboard operator and essential personnel from HOME school only
- Spectators are to remain outside of the playing field or track area
- No handshakes, fist bumping or high fives will be allowed between opposing teams or coaches. When the game is over, teams and coaches will go to their respective sidelines
*Even if you are fully vaccinated, and social distancing, we ask that you wear a mask at all times while on school grounds.