To enroll your child in the district, please follow the following steps:
1. Pick up enrollment packet(s) from the Secondary Guidance Office.
2. Take the forms home and fill them out completely.
3. You and your child(ren) will be given an appointment to meet with the assigned counselor(s) to review the completed enrollment forms, required documents and any necessary student services to enroll your child(ren).
• Birth Certificate
• Immunization record
• Proof of address
• Custody/Guardianship records (If applicable)
4. For questions please call Brenda Thall, Guidance Secretary, at (607) 847-7500, ext. 1120