Unadilla Valley School District will once again be offering Universal Pre-Kindergarten (UPK) for the school year 2017-2018. Eligible participants must be four years of age on or before Dec. 1 of the year in which they enroll in UPK and be a resident of the Unadilla Valley school district.
Registration for the UPK program will begin on Monday, March 6, 2017. Application forms will be available in the elementary and district offices. You may also download an application below starting March 6 at 8 a.m.
Completed applications may be returned to Mrs. Robin Mahoney in the elementary office. The following pertinent information must be submitted with the school UPK application form:
If you have any questions please call Mrs. Robin Mahoney at 607.847.7500, ext. 4140 or Mrs. Marie Jacobsen at 607.847.7500 ext. 4106.
- Proof of residency. Examples would be a copy of a driver’s license, car insurance, utility bill, mortgage statement or notarized landlord affidavit.
- Proof that your child has been tested for lead poisoning.
- Copy of your child’s immunization record.
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate, showing that your child’s birth date is between the dates of Dec. 1, 2012 and Nov. 30, 2013.
- Proof that your child has received or will receive a current physical by the onset of the 2017-2018 school year.